Tuesday, February 9, 2010


The vacuum bag went well and Diana Lien was kind enough to share the bag with me both times. I didn't really run into any problems, just some minor shifting of the bendy ply strips but this was corrected when the six pieces were taken to the sander. I sanded off all of the visible glue and also sanded down the edges so there were no differences in the individual bendy ply strips. I still need to do some minor sanding to get all six pieces alike. I also need some extra fine sand paper to correct the appearance of the outside and inside of the curve.

As for my Oreo cookie base, it's coming along nicely. I still need to sand it down and then drill a hole through the center of the and also cut a space for the electrical cord to run through.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment